We are excited to introduce you to our new student learning environment, OnCampus. You are welcome to being logging into this new platform right away. You will find instructions below to help you get onboard and also a guide to walk you through the basics on the OnCampus product. If you have any problems or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for Logging into OnCampus
1. Open any web browser and navigate to http://www.calvarydayschool.com/.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click on the “OnCampus Login” banner.
3. Click on the “Click here to login to OnCampus” button
4. From the login screen, choose the “First time logging in?” link at the bottom of the box.
5. In the Login Help box, type your personal e-mail address that is on file with Calvary Day School. If you have problems with this, e-mail email@example.com with the personal email address you wish to use, and we will make the modification in our system. Next, check the boxes for OnCampus to send you both your Username and Password. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link that will allow you to set your new password and access OnCampus.
6. Once you have received your confirmation e-mail and reset your password, log into OnCampus to begin exploring our new learning environment.
Getting Started with OnCampus
Below is a link to a getting started guide that will take you on a quick tour of the features of OnCampus. Student classes and assignments will begin appearing on the first day of school. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.